Subscription Web Program
Delivery of Service
- From acceptance of the agreement we will build a website, open social media accounts and register either a .com or .ie in your name within a reasonable amount of time.
- Websites will be hosted by our third party suppliers and accounts setup and maintained by us (eg Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.) will be hosted by their respective companies. No liability is accepted for loss of business or any other liability due to downtime, security breaches of these companies.
- Fiontair Ltd will build a website, open social media accounts, place adds representing your business and its services. Subscription entitles you to rent these accounts and website for the duration of the subscription.
- Any social media accounts already setup by you can be administered by Fiontair Ltd.
- Monthly or yearly payments are made in advance.
- Payments can be made by Credit/Debit Card, Electronic Bank Transfer, PayPal
- If a payment is missed website will stay live for a further 30 days to allow for missed payment to be corrected.
- 15 days notice to be given to cancel subscription.
- If two consecutive monthly payments are missed, the account will be automatically suspended. It can be unsuspended for 6 months after initial suspension by bringing payments up to date.
- Any social media accounts held by you before the subscription that we have access to will have our access privileges revoked.
- Any accounts opened by Fiontair Ltd. during the subscription will remain the property of Fiontair Ltd.
- Website, social media and print content developed by Fiontair Ltd. during the subscription period will remain the property of Fiontair Ltd and will not be permitted to be used by you after cancellation of the subscription.
- Websites will be delivered as defined and for the amount quoted.
- Annual maintenance will be charged yearly in order to keep site secure and hosted.
Fiontair Ltd. hold the right to amend and update these terms and conditions at any time and to publish these amendments here.